The spread of COVID-19 has impacted all of us. Your Driver Is Here is making every attempt to ensure that our clients are protected. Here are steps our drivers are taking to keep clients safe as well as tips for everyone from the CDC.
- Drivers wear a mask and gloves while driving and engaging with clients.
- Drivers have sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and they wipe down clients’ vehicles before each ride.
- Drivers have hand sanitizer and/or a comparable cleaning agent in their possession at all times and, use as needed or requested.
- We ask that drivers and clients avoid contact and do not shake hands.
- Both clients and drivers need to wash their hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, especially being in a public place, using the bathroom or after blowing their nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and warm water are not readily available, drivers and clients should use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces on hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Everyone should avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth at all times.
- Put distance between yourself and other people at all times. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Clients, if you are not feeling well or show signs of symptoms, please do not schedule a ride.
Should you have a concern, question or suggestion about this protocol please email us at: email@example.com or call 855-426-4733.